Bromell Cct, Wanniassa
FRONT & BACKYARD LANDSCAPING
Peter & Helen were tired of their existing gardens, and were ready for a fresh start.
Dinah Meagher of Canberra Gardens came up with a design based on the client’s brief, and the team at Revive Landscapes brought it to life!
The key build elements are:
• Large areas of stone paving – Hamara Travertine used in the back, and Silver Travertine for the front;
• An extension to the front tiled patio and the addition of a painted brick seat;
• A sandstone retaining wall and bench seat out the back;
• A new garden shed and clothesline;
• A concrete car parking space down the side of the house;
• Softworks included fresh planting and mulch, a new turf area, an automatic irrigation system.
Thanks Peter & Helen, we hope you enjoy your new garden!
Paving | Stonework | Planting | Patio | Turfing | Shed